Monday, March 31, 2014

NEW (sorta) thing for Spring

We have been trying to think of new ideas and new ways to attract business to the digi shoppes (etsy and Zibbet), participation on the facebook group and just ST DENNIS consciousness period-amazing how many people still haven't heard of or seen my digis despits being in business since 2009, sponsoring MANY challenges and blogs etc.

I had tried an email list but it wasn't as wonderful as I had hoped although I am happy to say my loyal customers and fans are pretty loyal.

The last newsletter went out yesterday and I don't want to go back to uncontrolled free image give aways SOOOOOOOO we have decided to go BACK to doing Challenges but Karen, Mo, Helen and Aletha all had ideas and we have sorta blended them into this:

We will have a progressive challenge in Sparkle and Glitter starting MAY 1-The first challenge will be Steampunk and you must use a Rick St dennis DIGI image in order to enter-this challenge is in honor of Volume 5 of Just Steampunk which will heavily feature my EDT ladies projects...

All those who enter the May challenge (with an RSD image) will receive a special 'FREE' image in order to do the June Challenge and the BIG WINNER of the June Challenge will get a free image and a discount code.

ALSO, watch FACEBOOK and my facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rickstdennisdigifansandfriends/

Aletha Jane is planning a special contest on the group page for group members-prize will be choice of 1 free image and chosen by RANDOM.ORG.

I am having a special on ZIBBET
http://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949

Anyone who orders from my Zibbet shoppe will receive a random code for either a percentage off their next order or a dollar amoumt gift card-totally random so each person will get a different code-codes must be used within 30 days from when they are generated.

Lots going on and hopefully-like the recent Earthquakes in California-it will shake things up a bit.

Thanks to all my friends and fans for their continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Hope the changes work out for you! Just read the email and will have to remember to stop by more often! looking forward to the May challenge! :) Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...