Monday, March 17, 2014

2 shoppes full of images

I am amazed at how many people are still shopping on ETSY and haven't taken advantage of my ZIBBET shoppe found HERE.

I am still adding new images to ETSY because I know that many of you like the download feature which Zibbet doesn't have ----YET.

I hope you will browse Zibbet when you have time - there are almost 800 images on my Zibbet shoppe as opposed to 200 on ETSY.

I also LOVE the fact that I can arrange the images on ZIBBET in MANY sections making it easier to find exactly what you need.

On the right side of my main shoppe page you should find a long list of sections with names like Scenic, Fashion, steampunk and so on.

Just click any section and you will be shown the selection of images in that portion of my shoppe-also since Zibbet doesn't charge me by the listing, I am able to cross list images in more than one section making them easier to find.

All this aside you can still browse through the catalog of ALL the images on the site if you prefer.

All your Zibbet purchases from my shoppe are emailed to you by me personally within 24 hours of your order-be sure I receive your preferred email address when you order.

I'm sure that within the next few months Zibbet will also offer download services and when they do I will use them.

Lots of new images at Zibbet and many more coming in the next few weeks
so if you haven't shopped my ZIBBET store I hope you will and leave me a comment here if there are things you'd like to see added or changed.

Thanks for you support!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did a Tweet and posted on my Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved coloring your images how fun!! great design and I loved all the entries that came through Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...