Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

Have a safe, happy joyous new year full of creativity, health and all good things.

I appreciate so much the support of my friends and fans and hope that 2014 will be a better year for all of us.

 
This is a recent shot of me and my friend Katie taken in November 2013
BIG thanks to my design team including those members who left us this year-without this talented group of dedicated people I couldn't do all the things that we do.

Special Thanks to Monique Van Dijk who coordinates the design team having taken over the job from Aletha during 2013....Helen Angel Cullem who does so many things for the blogs and me personally behind the scenes-along with Lady B and Miranda they have been around for quite some time and are the heart of my EDT.

Julia, Sue, Kristen, Karen, The Liljas (Milo and Anna) and Kristy have each brough new, fresh ideas to the team this year and are much appreciated members of the team.

Helene is the longest running member of the team and has been with me almost from the very beginning-her work continues to be the beautiful, crisp personification of what I look for in an EDT member.

Elaine Lienhart was the very first EDT member-she and Helene stuck it out and have earned honorary lifetime status as members of the EDT.

We are looking forward to changes this coming year-Etsy will either go away or change purposes and the Zibbet shop will continue to grow.

I suspect we may cut down the number of blogs we are running-for now we will continue the monthly challenge on either Airless Chambers of Sparkle abd Glitter but the newsletter and the freebies will need to change.

There are hundreds of names on the newsletter mailing list and many of those people do not buy digis from my shoppes - the freebies were intended as a reward for the regular customers so I will be finding a new way to send them out-probably with orders from Zibbet.

Don't forget my rubber stamps at Smeared Ink and I BRAKE FOR STAMPS both companies do a great job with my images.

In 2014 let the world be full of love for EVERYONE and let Hate and prejudice die as a thing of the past...this is MY wish for the new year


Cheers
RSD

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year, Rick! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al the Very best for 2014, Much Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Rick! I appreciate all that you and your team do for us, your fans. May 2014 be happy, healthy, and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you, your friends and all your design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy new year to you Rick. May this year bring to fruition all the hopes and aspirations that have started life in 2013. May this year be a healthy, happy and inspirational one. Thank you for everything xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a fabulous 2014 Rick! Happy New Year to you and all your team on the blogs! Best Wishes! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely wish for 2014 and I truly hope it comes true for all of us!

    Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the same :-)
    Thanks for being the best Boss ever
    :-) and having me in the EDT. Enjoying it lots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Rick! Thank for your continued support of 613 Avenue Create! Love the switch to Zibbet and all of the choices!!!

    Kathi
    Co-owner 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Rick! Thank for your continued support of 613 Avenue Create! Love the switch to Zibbet and all of the choices!!!

    Kathi
    Co-owner 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...