Friday, October 11, 2013

NEWS

Have you been over to my NEW shop at ZIBBET?


Aletha Jane turned me onto the site and I have to say that I like it a great deal.


First of all I have wanted for the longest time to have an ecommerce site where I could really catalog the images in such a way that my customer can go in a find what they want in less than a minute-at least category wise.


Zibbet has this feature-unlimited sections - I have it fairly good right now but I am still uploading so in a week or two I will have it really tweeked and arranged so that you can go directly to a section and find the type of image you came by for.


I like the clean open feel of the ZIBBET page design and I think my artwork looks very nice on the page so another plus.


I hope the site lasts and I hope it doesn't evolve the way other sites have---for the time being I will be keeping both Zibbet and ETSY-Etsy still has the download feature that Zibbet hasn't added yet-I have to email out Images like the old days-and Zibbet is strictly PAY PAL=
no direct payment feature-two things I know that some of my customers like-for that reason I will keep both sites at least for a few more months.


We are deep into the 31 days of Halloween blog hop over at Smeared and Smudged-lots of participants this year and some wonderful projects to inspire you every day for 31 days.


Don't forget to watch for a festive surprise at Smeared Ink around the 15th-thats all I can say about that...
>br />
Della has both Rubber and digi Randi Dandi Christmas at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS-also the new 2013 Halloween imagaes we did in rubber and digi next up will be Randi Dandi Valentines, Easter and Spring-watch for those In November or December.


Do you remember when we aere all sitting around waiting for the year 200? It seemed like it took forever to get there and here we are staring at 2014-FOURTEEN!!!!! on the horizon-Hard to believe isn't it???


Hope everyone is in a suitably spooky mood...Halloween candy here we come...woo hoo!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Yes I Like The New SuitAnd I Like To Pay Paypal Loving The Cleanness Of It And Hope It Works Out For You. It Must Have Take Ages Till Set Up But Worth It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Won At Memas Crafts There September Challenge Which You Sponsored And Are Still Waiting To Hear From You Could You Please Check If You Got There Email With My Email Address Please. s.i.bennett@talk21.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please contact me at rickstdennis@yahoo.com
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for the comment on my Callista card! =)
    I haven't visited your new shop yet, but will soon do that!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...