Thursday, October 17, 2013

Meet Renee Zarate

I wanted to share this project and info I received from Renee Zarate
...




Renee used my EURO CLOWN TROUP image on a project which is featured this month in this magazine:








Here is what Renee had to say about the article"




My article explains how I wanted to focus on one word for the year instead of multiple resolutions. I chose "Balance" since I know this touches all aspects of life. I felt that your image of "Euro Clowns" signified balance to me. It was executed on watercolor paper using inks, paints, stencils, stenciling paste and pens. The article is a mini-tutorial, like those that I post on my blog. This became a sign I hung on my studio door.












Here is what Renee has to share about herself:


I am a self taught, mixed media artist and instructor currently living in New England. My work has been featured in many magazines over the past 8 years. This particular magazine is called Somerset Studio, but my work has also been featured in Take Ten, The Stampers' Sampler, Handcrafted and The Catch Up Issue/400 More Cards. To see more of my work, please come and visit me at http://renee-boltonhouse.blogspot.com/








and finally here is a shot of just the project...








I want to thank Renee for sharing I know many of you will enjoy visiting her blog and seeing more of her work




I am always so happy when someone gets recognition and especially when it's using one of my images-Best of luck Renee with your future projects and hope we get to see more of your work in the future...

10 comments:

  1. Love the clowns in their new setting. Thank you Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is so cool. It is a compliment to you and Renee that this piece was chosen to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my work, I really appreciate it! I actually first saw the RSD images when Miranda used them in some of her projects. Such amazing images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with her about these little guys they were some of the first images I purchased from Rick they are still awesome!
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I got my Euro Clowns a bit ago too. Have used them a few times. Just made an ATC with them last week. I bought this mag w/o knowing about this feature! Congrats to Rick and Renee! And I think it is so cook that Renee has turned it into a sign to hang on her studio door.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated to keep the spammers (especially CHINA) off my blog....Thanks-word verification is off but I am on it...